WordPress Developer & Support Opening
We’re currently looking to add a new WordPress Developer & Support position to our fun, energetic team!
The Web Developer & Support role is a position that interacts with our clients on a regular basis. The success of this role – and of Interactive as a whole – is dependent on providing our clients with exceptional customer service, no matter who the client is or what the issue might be. We have worked with hundreds of clients for over ten years by providing great support: We strive to answer their next question before they ask it, and we’re looking to you to be proactive in troubleshooting issues before the client may even be aware of them.
- Development of WordPress websites
- Managing and completing support tickets as they are submitted online by client
- Fielding phone calls from clients regarding support issues throughout the day
- Inputting client-supplied content into sites as they are being developed
- Working with all members of the USM team to troubleshoot problems
- Helping with spam filtering, DNS changes, setting up FTP and email accounts
- Keeping skill set up to date with current best design, code, and SEO best practices
- Someone that enjoys helping others
- Able to educate people about how to update their site using WordPress
- Autonomous, able to adapt quickly and balance various responsibilities
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Passionate about development, and a WordPress lover!
- Thorough knowledge of WordPress
- Experience working with custom WordPress templates or child themes
- The ability to work well in a team environment and enjoy learning from those around you
- A knack for explaining complex issues to clients who may not be tech-savvy
- Professional presentation, timeliness, discipline, and behavior
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- A belief in our concept, a strong work ethic and team mentality
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
Follow Up: Email your resume and a cover letter outlining why you’re interested working at Union Street Media to [email protected], along with a link to a public portfolio or GitHub profile.
Union Street Media is an equal opportunity employer.