My team has been working away making some great new websites that I’d love to share with you.
1. Burlington Discover Jazz: I. Love. This. Site. It had been about 5 years since we originally launched the BDJ website. While BDJ 1.0 catered to thousands and thousands of jazz fans over the course of many years of festivals and acted as a sweet promotional tool, the 2.0 website focuses more on the mobile experience and a much more robust events tool. Now Linda, the amazing Director of BDJ, can have more control over how events are displayed and promoted on the website. Check it out!
2. Camp Birch Hill: Christy and Michael, the Directors at Camp Birch Hill, were amazing to work with! We had such a fun experience going through this development process together – and created a site design that delivered a clear message about the culture of camp, while making it simple for parents to fill out an application. One of our primary goals was to streamline their activity page, so that it was easy to absorb the general quality of activities offered while still making it intuitive for those looking for a deeper dive.
2. Greenwood Trails: Our first Connecticut camp! GWT had just reopened after being closed for a few years, so Owen and Daria, Camp Directors, had the unusual task of redefining what it was that made GWT special. We were honored to help! As you can see, GWT follows our line of camp websites that strive to separate themselves from other websites by highlighting culture, and the small quirky details that makes GWT truly special. We’ve got CampMinder integration on this site, along with a slick activities page.
4. Keewaydin: We first launched the Keewaydin site on our old Admin platform back in 2009, so we were all super excited when they were ready to make a major update and move everything to WordPress. They really wanted a fresh canvas with which they could show off all the great imagery they had accumulated over the years. The result is a website that shows kids learning valuable life experiences through canoeing, swimming, hiking and the other amazing activities Lake Dunmore has to offer. Kway Kway!
5. A few non-profits: We’ve partnered with a few organizations this past year to develop some great new websites to help them grow and reach their audience.
PHEW… Let me catch my breath. I’ll be back soon with some more awesome new websites to show you.