At USM Interactive, we’re as passionate about summer camps as we are about great website design and functionality. That’s why we’ve put together the following list of 5 features that are critical to a camp’s successful online presence in 2016.
- Responsive Design. Having a responsive design means your website will automatically resize and rearrange itself to properly fit any device’s screen it’s being viewed on – critical when you consider over half of all internet traffic comes from a smartphone and tablets!
- Easy-to-use CMS (Content Management System). With a site built on the WordPress CMS, you’ll spend less time updating your site thanks to its intuitive layout, and more time managing your camp.
- Videos, Videos, Videos. YouTube is the second most-popular search engine after Google, so it’s more critical than ever to have a camp YouTube channel and engaging video content of your camp featured on your site.
- Alumni Database. Your alumni play a critical role in driving donations, and an integrated alumni database helps keep past campers engaged with your camp and each other.
- Digital Marketing. Having a great website isn’t enough anymore. Your camp needs a digital marketing strategy that drives new camper enrollment and builds long-term loyalty through the use of targeted social media and SEO efforts.
If your current site is missing any of those 5 features, we should talk! We specialize in creating engaging camp websites that not only look great and are easy to use, but also help increase camp enrollment year after year. Please visit http://www.CampWebsites.com to check out our portfolio.